DESTINATION COVERED : Chardham Ex. Dehradun 2020
DURATION : 1 Night / 2 Days
Fixed Departure Dates:
2nd June, 5th June, 8th June, feom 15th Sept , 18th Sept ,21st Sept ,27th Sept,1st Oct, 6th Oct, 12th Oct
Yamunotri,Gangotri,Kedarnath and Badrinath(By Helicopter)
DAY 1:DEHRADUN(HELICOPTER)-BARKOT-KHARSALI-YAMUNOTRI-KHARSALI- HARSIL
Early morning take off from Sehestradhara Helipad , Dehradun.And fly to Kharsali Helipad then pick up by Pony or Palki to Yamunotri. Take Temple Darshan ,Aarti and Pooja come to Kharsali Helipad. Fy to Harsil, on arrival Harsil Helipad drive Hotel Check in after lunch drive to Gangotri Darshan evening return back to Hotel & Dinner and Overnight stay at Harsil. Reporting Time:6:00am
DAY 2:HARSIL-(By helicopter) fly to BADRINATH AND KEDARNATH BY HELICOPTER.
Take off from Harsil helipad and arrival at Guptkashi (Phata) Helipad. On arrival shift Kedarnath Shuttle Helicopter for Kedarnath ji , on arrival Kedarnath ji Temple Special VIP darshan pooja back to Kedarnath Helipad fly to Guptkashi (Phata),Shift Charterd Helocpoter fly to Badrinath, by Escorted visit by Car doVIP darshan and pooja and after lunch transfer to Dehradun by helicopter for Dehradun.
• Accommodation at Harsil- Himalayan Eco lodge or similar.
• Accommodation with all Meals
• Local assistance & Surface Transport for Locla darshan pooja (Harsil & Badrinath)
• Accomodation in respective hotel on twin sharing basis.
• Palki at Yamunotri(Trekking 6kms)
• VIP Darshan All the Chardham destinations Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath
CLIENT’S REQUIRED DETAILS:
• Name of the Passenger
• Gotra (for Poojan) Contact no. & Address
• Identity Proof(Electoral Card / Pan Card /Aadhar card)mandatory as per Govt.norms
• Weight details
• Extra weight Charges as per Aviation norms ( After 70kms)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. We suggest you not to bring too much luggage with you otherwise flight charges may be increased with the increase in weight.
1. Weight Limit for Helicopter 320kgs
2. Luggage allowance 5kg per head.
3. Minimum 4-5 persons are allowed.
4. There is no provision of concession ticket to senior citizens.
5. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 25% of the total amount which is non-refundable
6. Full amount has to be deposited within 30days ahead of the journey.
7. In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer’s side the booking will be treated as cancelled and afresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
8. Cancelation can be done at least15days before the date of journey.
9. If the booking is cancelled before 20days 50%of the amount will be refunded.
10. If the booking is cancelled before 15days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
11. All extras(food, beverages and any other services)ordered by the customer
12. Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non-refundable.
13. Hotel/Driver/Guide Tipping and donations for the special pooja (Abhishekam,Entry charges will be on direct payment basis)
14. The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary.
15. The company has the right to change the Itinerary in any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
16. The customer has to bear the proportion at tour costing case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen
reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
All the places to make any S.T.D/I.S.D calls and please carry if you have any BSNL Mob. Number, it works whole trip, Kedarnath & Badrinath very good connectivity Reliance mobile numbers. Sometimes, please be informed that it may be difficult at times to get the connection. If any urgent messages have to be sent to any of the participants, then please contact us at Haridwar numbers.
All arrangements within Chardham Yatra, reserves the right to change itineraries without prior notice, depending on the weather and road condition.
Please start to get in shape NOW!!! A good 15 minutes walk, jogging daily, stretching and regular exercise should put you in the right shape (Concentrate on your heart & legs - Aerobics).
Porters will be carrying the bulk of your equipment, but it is recommended that you bring a good day pack and are fit enough to carry snacks, filled water bottle/small scissors and knife, waterproof matches, safety pins, Thermometer, Lighter, Dehydration salt (electoral) packets, Neoprene Powder and cream. Heat balm for muscles/joints, Vicksinhaler/vapourub, Chopsticks. Dry Fruits/snacks, camera, Film, Map, Jumper, Sun Hat, First Aid Kit, Light weight Rain Gear, Extra Cloth etc.
This is an environment related condition that can effect anyone who ascends too rapidly to high elevations without acclimatizing properly.
Suggested to read any book on trekking, which has a chapter on this, and also consult your doctor
Anti - Inflammatory:
Avil, Brufen or Mortin. Aspirin / Tylenol or general painkillers.
Strong sunscreen oil, skin antibiotic cream/ Antifungal Ointment Lozenges/Strepsils (plenty).
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE, accident hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage
Clothing’s for both extremes of climate and temperature. While driving to Chardham Yatra, it will be warm inside the vehicle and light clothing will be required, but as soon as you step out of the vehicle, warm clothing will be required to keep off the cold winds of the Himalayas.
Evening will be generally cold and warm clothing will be required We recommend that you bring along the following
Clothing’s and accessories with you
• Down Jacket - one
• Warm thick pullover - One
• Warm thin pullover - One
• Warm pants - Two
• Light loose cotton pants - Two
• Warm windproof jacket - One
• Cotton full sleeve T-Shirts - Four
• Thermal under pants/long - Two
• Thermal vest / warm full T-Shirts - Two
• Rain coat with hood/ Poncho (should be roomy) – One
• Broken - in" pair of ankle high walking boots & one extra shoe laces.
• Light tennis shoes & light rubber sandal.
• Warm woolen socks-4
• Large cotton or silk scarf-One
• Warm gloves.
• Soft paper tissue and handkerchiefs - Plenty
• Monkey cap and Sun heat - one each
• Towels (one big, one small)
• Washing kit.