|Haridwar||1||Golden Tulip/Godwin Hotel|
|Harsil||1||Prakriti Retreat/Nelangana Resort|
|Guptakashi||2||Shivalik Vally Resort/Camps Adhvanta|
|Uttarkashi||1||Akash Ganga/ Shiv Parivar Resort|
|Badrinath||2||Sarovar portico/Reliance Guest House|
|Rishikesh||1||Ell Bee Hotel/similar|
Per Head Cost
11 Nights/12 Days
Badrinath ji abhishekam pooja @4300/- per head, For Yamunotri- Pony@1500/Palki-4500
• Accommodation In Respective Hotels With Running Hot & Cold Water.
• Transport for 12 days by Luxury 2x2 Push Back Bus.
• Helicopter Tickets for Kedarnath Ji round Trip.
• Badrinath Swarn Aarti Darshan
• Kedarnath VIP Darshan.
• Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Tour Manager
• Train Fare/ Airfare To/ FromAnywhere..
• Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalization, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance And Trip Cancellation.
• Use Of Mini-Bar In The Hotel Rooms Wherever Applicable • Any Optional Trips Other Than Specified In The Program.
• Any En-Route Or Personal Expenses Such As Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc.
• Personal Equipment Like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc.
• Any Exigency Expenses Due To Reasons Beyond Our Normal Controlany Other Item Not Specified Above
All the places to make any S.T.D/I.S.D calls and please carry if you have any BSNL Mob. Number, it works whole trip, Kedarnath & Badrinath very good connectivity Reliance mobile numbers. Sometimes, please be informed that it may be difficult at times to get the connection. If any urgent messages have to be sent to any of the participants, then please contact us at Haridwar numbers.
All arrangements within ChardhamYatra, reserves the right to change itineraries without prior notice, depending on the weather and road condition. Please start to get in shape NOW!!! A good 15 minutes walk, jogging daily, stretching and regular exercise should put you in the right shape (Concentrate on your heart & legs - Aerobics).
Porters will be carrying the bulk of your equipment, but it is recommended that you bring a good day pack and are fit enough to carry snacks, filled water bottle/small scissors and knife, waterproof matches, safety pins, Thermometer, Lighter, Dehydration salt (electoral) packets, Neoprene Powder and cream. Heat balm for muscles/joints, Vicksinhaler / vapourub, Chopsticks. Dry Fruits/snacks, camera, Film, Map, Jumper, Sun Hat, First Aid Kit, Light weight Rain Gear, Extra Cloth etc.
This is an environment related condition that can effect anyone who ascends too rapidly to high elevations without acclimatizing properly. Suggested to read any book on trekking, which has a chapter on this, and also consult your doctor
Avil, Brufen or Motrin. Aspirin / Tylenol or general painkillers. Strong sunscreen oil, skin antibiotic cream/ Antifungal Ointment Lozenges / Strepsils (plenty).
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE, accident hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
Clothing’s for both extremes of climate and temperature. While driving to ChardhamYatra, it will be warm inside the vehicle and light clothing will be required, but as soon as you step out of the vehicle, warm clothing will be required to keep off the cold winds of the Himalayas. Evening will be generally cold and warm clothing will be required We recommend that you bring along the following clothing’s and accessories with you:
• Down Jacket - one
• Warm thick pullover - One
• Warm thin pullover - One
• Warm pants - Two
• Light loose cotton pants - Two
• Warm windproof jacket - One
• Cotton full sleeve T-Shirts - Four
• Thermal under pants/long - Two
• Thermal vest / warm full T-Shirts - Two
• Rain coat with hood/ Poncho (should be roomy) – One
• Broken - in" pair of ankle high walking boots & one extra shoe laces.
• Light tennis shoes & light rubber sandal.
• Warm woolen socks-4
• Large cotton or silk scarf-One
• Warm gloves.
• Soft paper tissue and handkerchiefs - Plenty
• Monkey cap and Sun heat - one each
• Towels (one big, one small)
• Washing kit.
1. All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
2. All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
3. Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
4. Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount from the guest/ their representative travel agent or tour operator at our Office only.
5. All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Tariff for Foreign Nationals/ NRIS are on request.
6. Check Out Timing- 1100 Hrs; Check In Timing- 1300 Hrs. If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
1. Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
2. However following deductions would be levied:
3. 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
4. 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
5. The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
6. Taxes as per Government notification.
7. In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
8. All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
9. Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
10. Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt full advance payment & Voucher.