DESTINATION COVERED : Chardham Ex. Dehradun
DURATION : 6 Night / 7 Days
Day1: Pick up Dehradun airport – Barkot (140Kms/ 5hrs)
On arrival at Dehradun Airport we proceed to Barkot.Barkot is a place of great scenic beauty with spectacular views of snow-capped mountains all around. A magnificent view of the eternal snow peaks of Bandar punch can be seen from here. Overnight at Barkot (B.D)
Lakhamandal(Lakshagrah, related to Dwaper Yuga , Pandav & Kaurav Times)
Day 2: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (38Kms/2hrs, 6 Kms/3hrs trek one side)
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Jankichatti via Syanachatti . From Jankichatti we begin our trek to Yamunotri (6 km/3 hrs) to visit the temple of Goddess Yamuna, situated on the bank of the river. You can take a holy dip in the nearby tank filled by hot springs and cook rice in its water, the common rituals performed by the devotees. We return to Barkot in the evening. Overnight at Barkot (B.D)
Divyashila(Yamuna ji Pooja worship place)
Kharsali, Winter seat Yamunotri & Shani Temple
Day 3: Barkot – Harsil (170 Kms, 7-8 hrs)
After breakfast, we will proceed to Harsil – one the most beautiful valleys in the world. En-route we will stop at Gangnani for hot water spring dip. Overnight at , Harsil (B.L.D). Overnight stay at Barkot.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Uttarkashi
Gangnani Kund(Hotwater spring)
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi- (80kms/2-3hrs)
After breakfast, we proceed to Gangotri (23 Kms/1 hr). On arrival take a holy deep in the River sacred The Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform pooja and relax in the lovely surrounding. In the afternoon return back to Harsil, after lunch Harsil drive to Uttarkashi. Overnight at Uttarkashi (B.D)
Mukuba Village, Winter seat Gangotri
Day 5: Uttarkashi– Guptkashi ( 240 Kms/ 8-9 Hrs )
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Guptakashi (240 Kms) Lunch in route. Overnight at, Guptkashi (B.D)
Chourangi Nath Temple
August Muni Temple
Ardhnareshwar(Kashi Vishwanath Temple)
Day 6: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath- (by Helicopter)-Guptakashi –Drive to Rudraprayag
Morning after Breakfast we proceed to Kedarnath Ji, by Helicopter (10mnt flying) on arrival Kedarnath Ji. we take you to visit Kedarnath Temple for Darshan, , then we fly to Badrinath ji Darshan and pooja Back to Guptakashi phata Helipad by Helicopter and afternoon drive to Rudraprayag .Dinner and overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Kedarnath ji Temple
Badrinath ji Temple darshan
||The Akash Ganga/Shiv Parivar Resort
||Shivalik Valley Resort/ Villa Adhya
||PER HEAD CHARGE
Tax applicable – 5%
Supplement Cost: For Yamunotri Pony@ 1500/- per head or Palki @ 4500/- to 5000/- approx per head.
Includes The Following Services:
• Accommodation In Respective Hotels With Running Hot & Cold Water.
• Transport by for whole journey.
• Accommodation On Twin Sharing with Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation with extra bed facility.
(Note- En route lunch we can arrange/Suggest as per requirement on direct payment basis)
The Above Price Does Not Include The Following Services:
• Train Fare/ Airfare To/ FromAnywhere..
• Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalization, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance And Trip Cancellation.
• Use Of Mini-Bar In The Hotel Rooms Wherever Applicable • Any Optional Trips Other Than Specified In The Program.
• Any En-Route Or Personal Expenses Such As Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc.
• Personal Equipment Like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc.
• Any Exigency Expenses Due To Reasons Beyond Our Normal Controlany Other Item Not Specified Above
Terms & Conditions:
All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit