DESTINATION COVERED : Chardham - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath - Badrinath
DURATION : 4 Night / 5 Days
Fixed Departures: Daily Departures from 15th May to 10th June 2020
On Arrival at Sehestradhara Helipad at 6:30am,you will fly towards Yamunotri (Barkot Helipad).
DAY 01: VISIT YAMUNOTRI
The sacred dham yatra will begin in the morning from the Sehestradhara helipad by flying to Barkot helipad (Yamunotri Temple). Travelling from Barkot helipad to temple 40 km drive by road by riding on a pony or by palki. It is a 7 kilometers stretch to the temple. After darshan come back to Barkot for sightseeing and an Overnight stay at Kharsali.
• Flying from Dehradun to Barkot Helipad
• Barkot Helipad to Yamunotri temple 40 km drive and 7 km trek (each side) by riding on a pony or by palki
DAY 02: VISIT GANGOTRI
After breakfast, the Group is flying from Barkot to Harsil helipad. from Harsil, We drive to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 30 Kilometers. We have taken care to arrange a VIP darshan for all our clients. Pandit is also available for special Poojan. Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains. On the way, There are many stunning spots where you can enjoy the beauty of the nature and click photos to make your journey memorable. You will be blessed by the evening Aarti darshan at Gangotri. Dinner and Overnight stay at Dharali / Harsil
• Flying from Barkot to Harsil Helipad
• Harsil to Gangotri temple by car
• Dinner and Overnight stay at Dharali / Harsil
DAY 03: VISIT KEDARNATH
Early morning, We drive to Harsil Helipad. On arrival, we fly to Guptkashi Helipad. then again fly to Kedarnath from a different Helipad from Guptkashi. The Pandit ji will accompany the group and lead us to the Vip darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and Poojan, The group will fly back to Guptkashi. We will have lunch and Overnight stay at Guptkashi located at the banks of river Mandakini.
• Harsil Helipad to Guptkashi
• Guptkashi to Kedarnath Helipad
• Kedarnath Darshan
• In Afternoon coming back to Guptkashi for an Overnight stay
DAY 04: VISIT BADRINATH
The group is headed towards the Helipad at Guptkashi. from the Helipad we proceed to Badrinath. On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, The group will be transferred to the hotel. After the darshan, We will be going to Mana village, The last border of India with China for sightseeing. at the evening we will attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple. dinner and Overnight stay at Badrinath.
• From Guptakashi Helipad to Badrinath Helipad
• Afternoon sightseeing at Mana village
• Evening Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple
Day 05: Departure :
Early morning Abhishek Pooja (Optional). Soon after the breakfast, while we are Heading back to Sehestradhara Helipad Dehradun, see the beautiful over view of the Region, Especially the picturesque view of the confluences, which is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and over five confluences like Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag. evening we will come back and drop to helipad.
Early morning Badrinath Temple Darshan (Optional)
Vishu Sehastranam Path (Optional)
Arrival to Haridwar
Evening Ganga Aarti at Haridwar (Optional)
Overnight stay at Haridwar
Cost of Package: Rs.1.64 Lacs Per Person
||Hotel / Similar
||Camp Nirvana / similar
||Hotel Himalayan Retreat/similar
||Villa Adhya/ similar
||Sarovar Portico/ similar
||Dropping Sehestradhara Helipad, Dehradun
CLIENT 'S REQUIRED DETAILS:
- Name of the Passenger
- Date of Birth/Age/Sex
- Gotra (for Poojan) Contact Address
- Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card/Aadhar card) mandatory
- as per Govt. norms
- PAN Card (mandatory as per Govt. norms)
- Weight of each and every individual
Package Includes the following services:
- 4 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis at all Dhams (Barkot, Harsil,Guptkashi & Badrinath) with all meals.
- Vip Pooja and Darshan at all the four dhams
- Exclusive Helicopter services Ex – Sehestradhara to Sehestradhara Helipad, Dehradun
Package Excludes the following services:
- Any Domestic Train Fare/ Airfare other than the specified program.
- Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalization, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance and Trip Cancellation
- Any Optional Trips Other Than Specified In The Program.
- Any En-Route Or Personal Expenses Such As Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc. with private bathing
- Personal Equipment Like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc
- Any Exigency Expenses Due To Reasons Beyond Our Normal Control any Other Item Not Specified Above
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum
- 5 kg weight in the helicopter.
- Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage bringing too much luggage. Incase if you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel cloak room.
- Children above the age of 1 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
- Full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the journey.
- In case the Char Dham yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or the unutilized part of the journey
- (Rs.20,000/- Dham for each customer) will be refunded.
- In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer's side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is
- required which is subject to availability of seats.
- Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary.
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage using Travel Shastri travel bag.
- All temples in Chardham are located at high altitude areas.
- Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
- Fitness: All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey.
- In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims are advised to carry woolen clothes.
- Photography: Still cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but not inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
- Communication: Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most of the place.