Package Price :450000/- All inclusive (Maximum 5 persons can fly)
Note: Helicopter weight limit is 420kgs
|Start Time*||End Time||Details|
|09:00am||10:00am||Sahastradhara to Badrinath By Helicopter|
|10:00am||11:30pm||Rigveda Resort/Camp Adhvanta By Escorted visit VIP Darshan at Badrinath Ji.|
|11:45am||12:15pm||After Badrinath Darshan fly to Phata Helipad.|
|12:30pm||12:40pm||shift to Kedarnath Shuttle Helicopter for Kedarath ji Temple.Spend 1.5 hour time for VIP Darshan, pooja and lunch.|
|02:10pm||02:20pm||After Kedarnath fly to Phata Helipad|
|02:30pm||03:15pm||Fly back to Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun|
1. The time may change in case of bad weather or scheduling of helicopter.
2. In case of any stay is required at Kedarnath, badrinath or Dehradun for bad weather it will be borne by customer.
3. Refer the attached terms & conditions in the itinerary.
|Account Name||Shubh Yatra|
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Bank Branch||Ranipur More,Haridwar|
We aim to provide the very highest levels of service and reliability and will do our best in order to give you an unforgettable experience.
Feel free to contact us for any query, details, inquiry & reservations:
1. We suggest you not to bring too much luggage with you otherwise flight charges may be increased with the increase in weight.
• Weight Limit for Helicopter 320kgs
• Luggage allowance 5kg per head.
• Minimum 4-5 persons are allowed.
2. There is no provision of concession ticket to senior citizens.
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 25% of the total amount which is non-refundable.
4. Full amount has to be deposited within 30days ahead of the journey..
5. In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer’s side the booking will be treated as cancelled and afresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
6. Cancelation can be done at least15days before the date of journey.
7. If the booking is cancelled before 20days 50%of the amount will be refunded.
8. If the booking is cancelled before 15days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
9. All extras(food, beverages and any other services)ordered by the customer
10. Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non-refundable.
11. Hotel/Driver/Guide Tipping and donations for the special pooja (Abhishekam,Entry charges will be on direct payment basis)
12. The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary.
13. The company has the right to change the Itinerary in any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control
14. The customer has to bear the proportion at tour costing case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.